84 kids rescued, 120 human traffickers arrested in FBI sting, some at MB hotel | Amazing Articles

84 kids rescued, 120 human traffickers arrested in FBI sting, some at MB hotel

84 kids rescued, 120 human traffickers arrested in FBI sting, some at MB hotel

1. Palendrome

Just because I had no idea, MB = Myrtle Beach, SC

2. Putinshighheels

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

>On Oct. 13, the FBI field office in Denver, Colorado, recovered two minor girls—one 3-month-old and one 5-year-old, according to the release. A friend of the children’s family, offered an undercover officer access to the two children for sexual purposes in exchange for $600, the release stated.

What sexual purposes could someone have with a 3-month-old? A baby. An actual baby.

3. MyGymEatsBad

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

>The Federal Bureau of Investigation led Operation Cross Country XI in 55 FBI field offices across the country with the help of 78 state and local task forces and five international partners hailing from Canada, the United Kingdom, Thailand, Cambodia and the Philippines, according to a press release Wednesday.

Six Countries working together to fight human trafficking is the kind of shit I like to see. No bullshit politics, actual results, when I see things like *this* it makes me feel patriotic and proud of where I came from. My government with the help of allies can really make big improvements on the world and people global lives.

>On Oct. 13, the FBI field office in Denver, Colorado, recovered two minor girls—one 3-month-old and one 5-year-old, according to the release. A friend of the children’s family, offered an undercover officer access to the two children for sexual purposes in exchange for $600, the release stated.

$200 dollars for tucks sake, how diluted can you be to ruin a childhood and cause mental anguish for years for $200 fucking dollars. How low do you have to be for that to rest easy on your soul?

>The FBI is working with Child Protective Services to conduct a forensic interview and secure safe placement of the children, the FBI stated in the release. The family friend was arrested

This is crazy, how does the family not know? Or do they and they just aren’t being charged. Or if they really don’t know imagine how fucked up they are right now, someone they trust so much to watch their kids have been abusing them in the worst way possible without having zero knowledge of it happening..

4. tricktricky

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

Wasn’t there a similar sting operation where they arrested 100s, earlier this year?

Reading about these types of stories makes me sick to my stomach.

5. edxzxz

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

Other than all the obvious craziness in this story, one thing that seemed odd to me was the hub being a Hilton Garden Inn. That’s not exactly a roadside motel where I’d expect criminal activity and prostitution, it’s a fairly high end hotel with room service, indoor pool, restaurant, bar, and complimentary mini muffins.

6. talihashi

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

These are the arrests that we actually want happening. Upvoted for that.

7. bigpandas

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

Myrtle Beach. Come on vacation, leave ~~on probation~~ after a 20-life prison sentence.

8. Cencoredme

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

fucking 3 months old. Bear in mind this is the tip of the iceberg, an estimated 300,000 children are pimped and raped every year in the US.

9. viciousbat

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

Hello? Yes, I’d like to rent 84 rooms please. Under what name? Why the North American Marlon Brando Lookalikes Association, that’s who.

10. TheOldSchoolDropOut

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

How do these people survive the prison system?

11. Thunder-ten-tronckh

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

I don’t anticipate it in this thread, since it’s so damning—but there’s usually an alarming amount of comments doubting the reality of human trafficking on posts like this. And I can’t for the life of me figure out why.

12. Lallanas_in_Pyjamas

Best news I’ve seen all month. Let’s go

13. NewJerseyFreakshow

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

There are some sick fucks in this world.

14. astrokahn

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

Oh god this is my hometown. Jesus

15. Uriahchase

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

What the fuck is wrong with people?

16. Eagle20_Fox2

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

Go to war with Hollywood please.

17. ThrowsLikeaHuman

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

This story makes me enraged and sick to my stomach.

18. LDLover

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

I REALLY hate the FBI operations designed to entrap with the exception of when it involves sexual abuse against children. People act like anyone who understands the severity of the issue is a conspiracy theorist without understanding prominent historical coverups of abuse of children by powerful interests.

I want to see every person who would engage in the sale of sexual activity with a child or baby and every person that exchanges money for access arrested and put away for life.

A fucking 3 month old? Really? Not sure how I could handle this without dextering every last one. Good to see this admin putting a high priority on the truly vulnerable.

19. danman613

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

Should Some or all sex trafficking charges result in death penalty?

20. young_skywalk3r

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

Used to go on an annual golf trip to MB. This is not shocking in the least.

21. MRB2012

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

When the FBI kicks ass, it kicks *serious* ass.

22. BearBlaq

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

What the hell, that’s way too close to home. When i was a kid my family took plenty of trups there. Atleast its good news and not bad in this situation.

23. LeadNugget

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

This ring is tiny compared to the ones the 1% run. For example: The one the UK parliament covered up and no one talks about.

24. Fitness_and_Finance

October 19, 2017 at 6:43 am

Wow, this is beyond sick. The scary thing is that there are many times more victims still out there than were rescued in this operation. The Harvey weinsteins of the world support this type of operation with their actions.