An extremely literate “lawyer” | Amazing Articles

An extremely literate “lawyer”

- an extremely literate lawyer 1000x445 - An extremely literate “lawyer”

An extremely literate “lawyer”

https://i.redd.it/8c6x9yzu9sez.pngView Source

Load More By

1. AutoModerator

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm

As a reminder, please remain civil in the comments section. Do not engage in trolling, flaming, racism, or hate speech.

Do not link to the source of this post! Liar or not, harassing, doxxing, or brigading other users is not allowed under any circumstances- and can even get your account suspended from Reddit as a whole!

If you see a comment or post that breaks the rules, please report it to the moderators. This helps keep the subreddit clear of rule-breaking content.

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/quityourbullshit) if you have any questions or concerns.*

2. illuminutcase

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm

It really doesn’t matter what your argument, if you find yourself having to make the statement “I’m actually extremely literate” you have lost. You’ve lost the argument, and probably have lost in life.

3. imatworksoshhh

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm

When he says “an unapologetic racist,” he’s underselling it. I hope accounts like these are just poor attempts at trolling.

4. Lin0712

/r/Iamverysmart

5. arcadiaware

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm

As a literate, professional argumentarianman I never understand why amateurs pretend to be something to win an argument.

In all seriousness, lying to make a point is a terrible way to try to win an argument. If you have no real experience in whatever you’re trying to pass yourself off as, you just end up making whatever point of view you’re arguing from appear weaker.

6. faceintheblue

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm

Maybe he’s extremely literate at Bird Law?

7. Just1morefix

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm

Lawyer/liar, a fine line is being walked.

8. _XJuan

/r/sadcrige

9. os-fv

The top $1% ?

10. Grimsterr

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm

If you have to tell people how smart you are, you aren’t.

11. Gekthegecko

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm

> “This guy is a racist and illiterate.”

> “I’m not illiterate.”

At least he’s not denying he’s racist.

12. Guitarman1275

r/iamverysmart

13. Venrexx

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm

I am the most literate of all the literates! Just ask anyone, I am in the top .05% of all the smarts of all time! Want proof? Too bad! I’m too literate to have any!

14. WorkplaceFatality

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm

I wonder if anyone ever creeps on my history…not that there’s anything worth seeing, but it feels weird, the thought of people combing through my thoughts from months ago without me even knowing…

15. Jpxn

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm

He has to be trolling right? No one is that dumb.