Does anyone else have a bitey bat? | Amazing Articles

Does anyone else have a bitey bat?

Does anyone else have a bitey bat?

1. Erleichda_forgodsake

August 24, 2017 at 12:16 pm

My bat is so bitey after she’s already begged for pets.

2. MShades

August 24, 2017 at 12:16 pm

[Cooper](http://i.imgur.com/qhTDEDJ.jpg) and I have a morning ritual: While I’m getting dressed for work, he’ll come up and hang out on the bed. After I’m done, I sit down and give him a few minutes of personal attention – scratches under the chin, behind the ears, belly rubs, what have you – and at a certain point, he will repay me with teeth and claws. In a very playful and adorable way, of course.

3. edoxtator

August 24, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Ours is six and wants to open a Bitey Academy.

We said no.

Bite bite bite. That’s his answer to everything.

4. obsidian49

August 24, 2017 at 12:16 pm

I have a black cat that nips any time he can!

5. selenakyle13

August 24, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Mine is so bitey. She’s a rescue so there’s only so much one can do. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

6. 3rats1frog

August 24, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Mine gives love bites all the time

7. skittles_rainbows

August 24, 2017 at 12:16 pm

My kitties have been trained to only bite when there is a sleeve covering your hand/arm.

8. Purrfessor_Cricket

August 24, 2017 at 12:16 pm

I bite when people grab my belly or bum. I bite my mama’s hair every morning til she foods me. I bite the “computer chair” when it spins too much. I bite the light box when “cartoons” are on. I bite the square thing mama talks to when she should be giving me pettins instead. I bite and bunnykick the Blanket Monster that moves around when mama sleeps. The list could go on furever, really.

9. verminfriend

August 24, 2017 at 12:16 pm

I have to watch my toes any time I’m around him.

10. MsNeonFairy

August 24, 2017 at 12:16 pm

I recently adopted a sketchy 3yr old floof. She goes lick then bite for pets. And bites again to stop pets.

11. TahoeSnow

August 24, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Lol, binx is so bitey she draws blood.