Evening random discussion – Aug 06, 2017 | Amazing Articles

Evening random discussion – Aug 06, 2017

- evening random discussion aug 06 2017 - Evening random discussion – Aug 06, 2017

^Prepared for you by [the_yaya](https://github.com/dub4u/the_yaya).

“The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.” — Alden Nowlan

Magandang gabi!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/6rxkwv/evening_random_discussion_aug_06_2017/View Source

• - evening random discussion aug 06 2017 420x330 - Evening random discussion – Aug 06, 2017

Evening random discussion – Aug 06, 2017

^Prepared for you by [the_yaya](https://github.com/dub4u/the_yaya). “The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he ...
Load More By

1. _theD_

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Currently on episode 2 of Twin Peaks season 1, grabe ang actingan.

2. hotdogandbun

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Professionals of Reddit, Good Evening guys. I just want to ask your help, it maybe a very big favor but I need help because I find it very difficult to construct a great letter lalo na technical person ako, choice of words for me is really great issue.

Gusto ko sanang gumawa ng letter regarding sa Salary increase that is fair para sa akin at para sa lahat, I am a licensed practitioner and managing a company but yung sahod ko is not sufficient and worst, our company is not offering benefits like med and dental or insurance or whatsoever allowance.

Someone here who can help me to draft a pleasing letter would be appreciated too much. I am 5 years in the company but my salary is noticeably low compared to my mates in some companies with same profession as starter. The letter shall be addressed directly to my boss since our HR personnel is on leave. I just wanna pin point also that I am enjoying the company and the only reason that will lead me to separating way is the salary issue. I wanna file a resignation but unfornately I am holding all the account of the starting company and it may be dissolved if I go and I have myriads of responsibilities . I don’t want to burn the bridges also since my experience is great.

Thank you very much guys. Maybe it will be cringe-ish for others here but I believe pros here are better than the others.

One last thing, if you were my boss that received that letter, what would you feel, is it rude or what.

Thanks guys. It is a great favor and I am dropping my email add here : deannemanguiat1205@gmail.com

3. pikmik20

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

do you have any news about the GoT/HBO leaks today? episode 5 perhaps?

4. LayTheBug

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

I really like this girl — kaso nga lang officemate e. 🙁

5. zcherbatsky

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Narealize ko na halos 16hrs ginugugol ko sa harap ng computer araw araw. Ahh, I need a life. Literal na **yan kasi kakakumpyuter mo!**.

6. clintoy23

ang inet ngayon

7. quamtumTOA

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Am I the only one who thinks yung show na *Kapuso mo, Jessica Soho* is starting to become a lost and found show?

I mean, I love the fact na nagkikita muli yung magpapamilya, pero idk. Saka feeling ko nag deteriorate na yung quality ng show over the years. 🙁

8. ElectricSundance

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Bat nga pala may screenshot notification ang Snapchat/IG?

^asking ^this ^cos ^i’m ^totally ^not ^lowkey ^stalking ^before ^going ^to ^bed

9. patulongnamanpo

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Kapag sila may kasalanan forgive, pero kung ikaw wala dapat parusahan. Mga gago.

10. Yurix_54

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Di pa ako nakakamove on sa kanya ang hirap. Ilang taon na akong ganto

11. _isBobtaken

Good evening Reddit!

Nanuod ba kayo sa Cinemalaya today?
    Jusko yung The Apology, nagluluha ako buong documentary.

Buti na lang madilim hindi kita ng gf ko

12. Tessorio

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Ano ba kasunod ng apo/lolo/lola sa tuhod? Talamapakan ba o sakong?

13. Suicide_Squidz

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Suicide hotline sucks. I have heard all of their empty spiels before. I don’t know how to stop thinking of death anymore.

14. nekeneng

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

naiinis ako sa ka-tropa ko mag-papasa lang ng ng movie dun pa sa kwarto, jusko pwede namang sa labas nalang ng bahay may mga upuannaman, at baka kasi pag sa kwarto pa maisipan pa ng mga kapatid niya na bakla ako dahil pink pa naman kylay ng damit ko

15. 77putingtupa

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

I got 2 of our doggos some pillows and my mom was like “*hindi nila gagamitin yan ngangatngatin lang nila yan*” then I showed her [this]( https://imgur.com/a/xWGUK).

Ngayon nagtatampo siya kasi hindi ko raw binilhan yung isa pang aso namin so she got one of our old throw pillow and tinatahi na niya as of this writing. Ang cute kahit na ang kulit heehee

16. TheDonDelC

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

San makakakuha nung promo tickets ng Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino, yung 4+1?

17. dab00d

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Sino familiar dito sa wireshark or familiar sa networks and shit may question lang ako

18. pawedbear

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Any suggestions for schools offering Personality Development classes?

19. itsmyspacejam

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Pa reccomend naman ng series na 12-13 episodes per season. Or kahit anime. Natapos ko na yung community ang panget na 🙁

20. FadeAWade03

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

*Dalangin sana ngayon ay hinog na… Love story nating hilaw na nagumpisa*

Kamikazee. 12.09.17

legit??? idc. GAAAAAMMMMEEEE!!!

21. jephoria720

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

TIL may pinoy version pala ang WWF nung late ’80s. Pinoy Wrestling!

22. yurilith

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Kabog ko yung debutant pagdating sa outfit. Oops, sorry.

23. ketlourd

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Pusang gala feels are strong lately. I’m not from Manila but commute to there is easy. If ever, saang mall maganda mag gala? Just casual window shopping and looking around.

Also, does Uber still work sa Manila?

24. premium-assam

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Ang dali na pala magjailbreak ng iphone ngayon. Di na kailangan iconnect sa pc kasi kahit over wifi pwede nang gawin tapos isang pindot lang ok na. Di katulad dati sa redsn0w. And the interface looks nice too.

25. ZNRE

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Sagabal talaga ang Windows Update ng Windows 10.

26. dinuguanglaing

Face down in the dirt
    She said it doesnt hurt.

27. qwdrfy

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

mananaginip na ako ng poo-poo! upvote to make my dreams come true!

28. BearsbyBears

Z hostel anyone?

29. incarcerus

Yes! Panalo Bali Pure!

30. slowlytriesandfails

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

I watched I-Witness’ episode on retired dogs from our army. I thought I was ready for the tears but I was wrong.

Dogs are counted as military equipment which means that upon retirement, there’s still a lot of red tape to go through before they can be adopted. Most will end up in a small cage. The good thing is there is an orphanage in Rizal that caters to some of the dogs. It was a really sad episode.

31. Extraordinary_DREB

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

How do you control adulting??

I feel the pressure of adulting with the amount of paperworks I am facing as a third year college student :O

32. cmcd_x86

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Look-y here what I’ve found on my doppler meme-dar… for every Game of Thrones fan, here’s [The Shape of Jon Snow.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xUrzzRWmNY)

**Enjoy.**

33. confusedpinoy

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Suddenly, I can’t feel anything. No emotions. What the fuck. 2 days ng ganto.

34. Ivyisred

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

“My complication is a beauty to those who dare seek it.”-me to a friend

Sorry, slow day today. HAHHAHAHA awasan na pala. Laters! 🙂

35. ahyrah

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

To be honest, price is quite expensive for a [mini tart ](https://imgur.com/a/h4diU) no. But it tastes good, so I guess that can be a great justification. Still expensive though.lol.

36. SundayEve

RANT Topic: Ex

Nakakainis bakit ganun nakita ko yung picture nya sa instagram naka bra lang kalhati nung boobs labas. Out of character yun sobra. Simula high school kame hanggang sa nag tratrabaho na kame na. Nag break lang dahil nag migrate sya. Biglang makikita ko nalang ganun na mga photo post nya. Never sya nag post nang ganun.

P.S di po ako against sa mga nag popost nang sexy photos nang girls sa social media. Nag rarant lang ako kasi out of character sakanya yun. I hate it.

37. viccivi

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

May nakagawa na ba sa inyo na tinapos yung thesis ng 1st sem tapos chill na lang ng 2nd sem?

38. CarbyPatty

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Eto nanaman si MIL sa paggastos ng pera ko at ng asawa ko… God pls give me patience.

39. ycarus7

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Crowdsourcing for a friend: any suggestions for a nice intimate dinner date in Uptown Mall BGC? Flat Iron is nice, pero something much more intimate than that daw.

40. Aeronautique_E

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Makulimlim sa disyerto. Kahapon lang ako nagpacarwash.

Fuck me.

41. trololol322

August 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm

I think my old pc is dead (rip) pag binubuksan ko cpu black lng sya at d na umaabot sa windows icon, balak namin bumili ng bagong cpu, pwede pa naman gamitin ung hard drive nun dba sayng kse nandon mga laro ko pati mga binebinge watch ko na shows.