Is DIY stuff welcomed here? I put some electroluminescent wire on my backpack. | Amazing Articles

Is DIY stuff welcomed here? I put some electroluminescent wire on my backpack.

- is diy stuff welcomed here i put some electroluminescent wire on my backpack 1000x600 - Is DIY stuff welcomed here? I put some electroluminescent wire on my backpack.

Is DIY stuff welcomed here? I put some electroluminescent wire on my backpack.

1. Themingemac

September 20, 2017 at 11:24 am

Where did you buy it, and a DIY please. I have an old suit jacket I’d like to do this on.

2. nathanmaas

September 20, 2017 at 11:24 am

could you give a brief rundown of how easy/hard this was to do? what/where is the power source?

ps, I love it.

3. toramimi

September 20, 2017 at 11:24 am

Love that stuff! I used to have like thirty feet of it outlining the frame of my bicycle for night riding. As I do significantly less of that nowadays, I’ve since transitioned it over to outline my media center. Not nearly as fun as a Tron bike, but I get more use out of it this way!

If you go [this](https://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=el+wire) route and want more coverage or multiple colors, I suggest using just one battery pack with some two or three way [splitters](https://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=el+wire+splitter) for convenience sake.

4. Scrumman

September 20, 2017 at 11:24 am

Cool Rave Bag

5. WanderingWino

September 20, 2017 at 11:24 am

This is standard practice for burning man and rave attire. Also, it works well for cyclists who want to make their back side brighter to cars.

6. theraggedyman

September 20, 2017 at 11:24 am

Well that’s my next mini project sorted, thanks for the spark 🙂

7. Typhera

September 20, 2017 at 11:24 am

Yes, I mean considering that cyberpunk is high tech low life, and the reality of such will for the vast majority of people be to embrace DIY items, scavenged and “improved”. DIY is in a way a large part of the soul of cyberpunk, as long as it keeps in theme, which this kinda does.

Nice work.