It gets better with every read. | Amazing Articles

It gets better with every read.

It gets better with every read.

1. kL2hGHMyqMsmcx9u

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

“doesn’t know a lot” but is independently wealthy to work income free for six months?

That’s a huge talent pool!

2. nobodynose

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

A full stack developer that’s any good will make $100k+.

Basically they’re asking for people to give up their comfortable lifestyle **AND** either have enough saved up to cover living expenses for 6 mo, take a loan out to cover the living expenses for 6 months, or move in with and mooch off of their parents.

3. sc7606

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

The best thing about this is how he goes on about not working on a boring product and then reveals it’s a piece of software for call centres – pot meet kettle.

4. TeamJim

“Startup lifestyle”

You mean working insane hours for no pay in the hopes the company will still be around in 6 months?

5. PM_ME_DRAGON_BUTTS

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

That sounds like he would be a terrible boss AND you won’t see anything from your hard work.

6. The_Real_Bill_Murray

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

Is there a MCU movie called “Go Fuck Yourself”?

7. EristicMeow

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

It’s like they tried to be cool and hip while offering you to work additional hours for months on end without pay. Who likes money right?

8. malaiser

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

“I’ve got this great idea, can you code it for me?!” – Every get rich-quick “entrepreneur” ever.

Ideas are cheap.

9. Mechanical-one

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

Oh wow a whole 6 months of working for free? do they know its christmas.

10. PM_ME_BOOBPIX

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

Stories like this are very common in high tech, just google “How to find a technical co-founder” or similar and you’ll read amusing horror stories and witness high count of choosing beggars.

11. whitemike40

put of pay for 6 months…

aaaaaaand I’m done here

12. Hanarchy

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

Can I just point out that instead of wanting to interview and read about their experience, they want them to tell them why their favorite marvel movie is their favorite.

13. matrix2002

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

AKA, I am a 19 year old first year computer science major that has no idea what he is doing, but lets watch movies and try to build a company.

There are a shit ton of these losers in computer science departments all over the country. They start projects and never finish them.

14. rtrgrl

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

Does “losing sleep over one line of misplaced code” sound appealing… uh, I’m going with no. Why the hell is that a “pro?” Not to mention, that’s par for the course for any programming job. And “misplaced” line of code is kind of a weird way to phrase it.

PLUS cover letters are bad enough, and you want me to build a website as part of the application for the privilege of working for free. Fucking lol.

15. Barnes1924

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

I’m sure they have tons of applicants, lmao.

16. landwalker1

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

What would building a website show. I mean, I took an html class in college and can build a website and it will look a lot nicer if I use square space or something.

I think they are trying get free code for a marvel website.

Not really, but it would make it more interesting.

17. 0xF013

Working for Marvel fans?

18. Japoco82

November 15, 2017 at 1:31 am

You should ask the people who did this for companies like facebook how it worked out…..

It’s not no compensation, you’re getting stock in a company. Depending on what they’re doing it might actually pay off, though you better know what your doing business-wise since most startups fail.

19. smilingkevin