Julian Assange: Dear @DonaldJTrumpJr our offer of being ambassador to the US still stands. I could open a hotel style embassy in DC with luxury immunity suites for whistleblowers. The public will get a turbo-charged flow of intel about the latest CIA plots to undermine democracy. DM me. #vault8 | Amazing Articles

1. PCLoadLetter-WTF

November 15, 2017 at 3:07 am

Well he doesn’t seem too concerned about yesterday’s story. The fucking balls on this guy to mock the CIA constantly…

2. ShankKunt42

November 15, 2017 at 3:07 am

If we publish them it will dramatically improve the perception of our impartiality

3. darksiderising

From their AMA:

>The allegations that we have colluded with Trump, or any other candidate for that matter, or with Russia, are just groundless and false. We receive information anonymously, through an anonymous submission platform. We do not need to know the identity of the source, neither do we want to know it.

>The intention of the source is irrelevant in our editorial process. Every source of every journalist has an intention and an agenda, may it be hidden or clear. Requesting the intention from our sources would firstly likely jeopardize their anonymity, and secondly form a bias in our understanding of the information we received.

>Their authenticity and their relevance to the public or the historical record are the only preconditions for us to publish the documents we are given.

Whoops!

4. peppaz

Yea he should probably stop DMing Donald Trump Jr

5. doublenougat

November 15, 2017 at 3:07 am

I mean Wikileaks always preached to let the data speak and don’t get caught in the trap of PR teams trying to deal with a situation. There are these PMs, you can do what you want with them.

6. highlife64

November 15, 2017 at 3:07 am

Wow. I smell a LOT of shillz in here! Peeeee-yew!!

7. chinacrash

Dew it!

Assange would be the best Australian ambassador ever.

8. NewKi11ing1t

November 15, 2017 at 3:07 am

Wikileaks really screwed up. Lost all respectability. Sad.

9. shroomigator

November 15, 2017 at 3:07 am

Julian wants the world to believe that he’s a journalist and that wikileaks is a news organization, but journalists are not supposed to try to insert themselves into the stories they cover…

10. neringi

November 15, 2017 at 3:07 am

I am out of the loop with this. Assange is playing dirty games to either cause drama or to bury it.
    Any credibility of wikileaks is questionable since JA is gagging for participation in this giant political mess. You can’t participate and be impartial.

11. another-snow-golem

lmao

12. BumwineBaudelaire

hahaha that owns

13. OukMougar

November 15, 2017 at 3:07 am

Not really the right time to be cheeky Julian

14. kijib

Julian go on Chapo

15. SpaceshotX

November 15, 2017 at 3:07 am

DJT, if you took Assange into your administration, you would be even more of a god than you are now. I don’t even have to tell you this, you already know. You and Assange stand for the same exact things, and both of you have the same huge balls. Wonder twin powers, activate!

16. MrGumby55

November 15, 2017 at 3:07 am

That would have been awesome, seems like he was guilty of believing trumps bullshit, was worth a try tho.