My GF says I have a big dick | Amazing Articles

- my gf says i have a big dick 640x600 - My GF says I have a big dick

My GF says I have a big dick

https://i.redd.it/2oo6lphpgdez.jpgView Source

Load More By

1. johnn11238

August 8, 2017 at 7:19 am

My girlfriend also tells me I have a big dick.
    (I do not have a big dick)

2. KenxieCuteBunny

August 8, 2017 at 7:19 am

Everyone’s girlfriend tells their boyfriend they have a big dick. Did she also say you’re the best she’s ever had?

3. TbenW

August 8, 2017 at 7:19 am

“I’m not the one writing walls of text”

Proceeds to write a wall of text

4. gimmepizzaslow

August 8, 2017 at 7:19 am

And he referred to my hands if they are small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there is no problem. I guarantee you.

5. Quiet_Rito

August 8, 2017 at 7:19 am

You also told this person he was a “faggot 12 year old that gets beat by his dad and raped in halo” so you’re kind of on the same level of degenerate lol

6. bushidomaster

My wife says I have a big dick. Except she is 3 feet tall. /s

7. duggtodeath

* teleports behind you *

Hahahahah ‘I know my insult has hit a nerve’ nah kiddo. You actually needed to change my comment to make it seem like that, really sad. I actually have a big dick since my gf tells me so since day 1 and she’s crazy for it but you wouldn’t know what that’s like so keep on crying micropenis lmfao a little kid crying that I have a micropenis doesn’t effect me at all so keep on doing it buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night ok? Also, Im not the one writing walls of texts (Im not reading any of them except the beginning and end btw lmao) so seems like my ‘cookie cutter’ insults are working. You’re not worth using my head to make good insults to and these are working on you so I’m not going to bother kid.

8. darksoulsplayer8888

August 8, 2017 at 7:19 am

Yeah, but then I look back to see what your part was, and you were writing even longer, even more retarded walls of text than he was.

9. GanjARAM

I don’t like people

10. StrapDeluxe

August 8, 2017 at 7:19 am

Someone please copy pasta this

11. ElectricColtage

August 8, 2017 at 7:19 am

Some context: Had a little petty argument with a guy on a game sub and he also happens to frequently insult everyone asking for help with the game by calling them retarded or saying they autism or that they should kill themselves, etc.

I said something along the lines of he probably has a tiny dick with all that unprovoked anger at random people on the internet. This was the response.

12. buzznights

August 8, 2017 at 7:19 am

Keep on crying micropenis. That’s a new flair right there.

13. The-Antediluvian

Affect*

14. Tropical_YT

>you don’t affect me

So why’d u feel the need to write a wall of text?