My Snazzy New Paths | Amazing Articles

My Snazzy New Paths

My Snazzy New Paths

1. SimplePanda98

[bush]

2. shharkie

November 15, 2017 at 6:51 am

Ah, the stuff I do for you all (sarcasm).
    I made the pattern in an app on my phone, just for a better quality grid. I recommend this instead of a QR code, because then you can change the grass color for every season! Have fun with it 👋🏻
    (Patterns do take a while to make yourself, but I like them a lot better in the long run!)

3. stipo42

November 15, 2017 at 6:51 am

I really hope there’s some kind of official path system in the next game. Maybe done way to make a path pattern and then paint it on the ground? Dropping the pattern squares is so tedious lol

4. Wolfwizardxx9

November 15, 2017 at 6:51 am

My mind read this as “snappy new pants” and I did a double take

5. BenMJ99

November 15, 2017 at 6:51 am

That’s really pretty! I’ll have to save this post for later when I feel like changing things up.

6. thalassofobia

November 15, 2017 at 6:51 am

That’s really nice! I’d love to see the pattern so I can use it in my town the whole year.

7. ZyphrDragon

November 15, 2017 at 6:51 am

I love how it looks natural with the ground. Can’t see the grid pattern!

8. shharkie

November 15, 2017 at 6:51 am

For those who want the qr! This is my Pinterest if anyone wants to follow it… I could post how to do the pattern so you all can change the grass colors for every season, if enough people want that lol

9. Sathras

Nice bushes

10. Vaidurya

November 15, 2017 at 6:51 am

I read, “snazzy new pants,” and was disappoint at wet suit. Neat path!

11. CapitanChicken

November 15, 2017 at 6:51 am

Yo, some QR Codes would be amazing! Those paths are really cool!

12. Professor_Crab