POPGOES Hybrid Project – EPITOME POPGOES + EPITOME BLAKE | Amazing Articles

POPGOES Hybrid Project – EPITOME POPGOES + EPITOME BLAKE

- popgoes hybrid project epitome popgoes epitome blake 1000x600 - POPGOES Hybrid Project – EPITOME POPGOES + EPITOME BLAKE

POPGOES Hybrid Project – EPITOME POPGOES + EPITOME BLAKE

1. -popgoes

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

The team knows how different the models are, so when we made these images, it didn’t even occur to us that people would see them as too similar. It seems like the lighting and poses have obscured some significant differences, which I do apologise for.

#Usually I wouldn’t give extra context, but since so many people are saying the models are identical, [here is a front-view reference of both Epitome Popgoes and Epitome Blake.](https://i.imgur.com/TWz5daV.png) Pay attention to the head shape, the torso (shoulders, ribs, and “Heart” module), the length and thickness of the arms and hands, the completely unique pelvis, etc etc.

Not a SINGLE thing from any character model has been copied to any other character model in the game due to laziness. Everything has been manually designed by hand, multiple times, and these models were paid for and created over half a year ago. We have not rushed ANYTHING here.

Also please bear in mind all Epitomes take inspiration from real skeletons. And weasels and badgers both have very similar skeletons. So they will naturally have similarities. That being said, these models are EXTREMELY unique from one another, especially for being part of a set. If you’d like to see animatronics that are complete model copies, look at Freddy and Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy’s.

2. Living2BeDead

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

epitome blake is my new favorite FNAF related character. incredible

3. f-n-a-f-g-y-f-r

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

With the way these Epitome animatronics are turning out, I can’t wait to see how the rest of the crew looks, great work to everyone involved and can’t wait to see the final product. 🙂 Especially excited for Epitome Crow, though I’m unsure if you’ll go with similar hands as these guys due to his previous incarnation or if you’ll end up using the anatomy of a crow’s skeleton wings, would seem like a waste if not. ;P Who knows, you may even end up using a mixture of both which would be pretty spooky to see a transition from wing bones to hand bones with a red tint to it all. In any case, keep up the quality content and amazing attention to detail with these models.

4. ThatOtherDude1817

Might as well be called the Fuckyouandyourdreams Animatronics

5. lazylambz000

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Heartless Blake will still be in the game, right?

6. Bonetrousler

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Holy fuck we finally get to see Epitome Blake. Im so excited for this game!

7. dullmemes

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

i absolutely love these models. detailed, amazing texturing, and the rig looks solid! kudos to the modeler, popgoes!

8. Springtrap1231

woah

9. TehRandomMicrowave

Good stuff

10. LittleMissRileyx

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

I want Epitome Blake to slam my face into the wall

11. Sonicyay2

CALM DOWN WITH THE CAPS LOCK

12. MatthewMinecraft

NUUU My happeh memries of dat ting with Blake and dat kid… ;-;

13. Apperyan_

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Dang! These models are SLICK. Smashing_Renders did a phenomenal job on these!

14. Boospook2727

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Looks pretty nice, just a question though, why are there two epitome Popgoes and why does the title mention Blake?

15. Starscream1998

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Whoever thinks laziness is involved in this needs to have their head checked because the level of polish on these models is staggering. Just…wow I wish I could find the words to explain how gorgeous this looks, a 10/10 as far as aesthetics go and I can’t wait for more.

16. KingAlex105X

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

I think the Cameo animatronics are probably gonna be my favorite in this game, as this image of the epitomes makes the epitomes feel less special due to the similarities between them (yes I’ve seen kane’s argument already).

17. MySaltIsExposed

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Are they going to have babies? Get it? **Hybrid** project?

18. DoctorDroxy

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

As quality as this render is, Epitome Blake looks far too similar to Epitome Popgoes.

19. johnBro_95

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Very good models but it’s very hard to tell the difference between the two. I know they are different colors but other than that, it’s difficult to tell.

20. SirJello34

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

I think you should change some stuff about Epitome Blake’s design a lil’ bit and add some more stuff, he looks exactly the same as Epitome Popgoes except his face shape is slightly different.

21. Risemack

November 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

I know that the models are completely unique to each other and that you’re going for a “realistic skull to their relative species” look, but this is honestly just really boring to look at. I’m pretty sure everyone would have preferred a greater visual distinction between the two of them.

Again, I don’t think their design is “lazy” (as their similarities are deliberate), I just think it’s a poor direction.

Well, at least I know that Stone will look pretty different, he’s got a neat beak.

22. [deleted]