SEVENTEEN’s The8 To Take Break From Some Promotion Activities Due To Back Pains | Amazing Articles

SEVENTEEN’s The8 To Take Break From Some Promotion Activities Due To Back Pains

- seventeens the8 to take break from some promotion activities due to back pains - SEVENTEEN’s The8 To Take Break From Some Promotion Activities Due To Back Pains

SEVENTEEN’s The8 To Take Break From Some Promotion Activities Due To Back Pains

1. won_hallyu

November 11, 2017 at 12:24 am

One thing that Pledis should be applauded at is how they consider their artists health as priority! They always let the boys rest when they are sick :’) A lot of agencies dont do that even when it is the right thing to do. Get well soon The8 :’)

2. bacchantebot

November 11, 2017 at 12:24 am

I’m surprised he’s going to keep going to music shows, you’d think that would be the most harmful part. Minghao probably wants to go, but I hope he’s not further hurting himself 🙁 I’m glad he’s at least taking other activities off to recover.

3. taebaegi

November 11, 2017 at 12:24 am

I hope the back pain doesn’t indicate something more serious. I hope he rests well~

4. Galyndean

November 11, 2017 at 12:24 am

Hope he’s feeling better soon!

5. taennie

November 11, 2017 at 12:24 am

🙁 Poor guy… hope he gets well soon!

6. marlefox

November 11, 2017 at 12:24 am

I love how respectful pledis is to their artists needs, get well soon ♥

7. PowerofThunder

November 11, 2017 at 12:24 am

I was just thinking on how the members were doing regarding to health, especially the performance unit, since all the units have put out songs during the last couple of weeks. Anyway health always comes first get well soon The8 and well done Pledis Entertainment on making his health a priority.

8. mxxsha

November 11, 2017 at 12:24 am

Minghao bb get better soon :(( I forget how much strain their bodies are put under, especially considering that hao is on the performance team and thus his body is probably pushed further than some of the others.

9. Ayyyy_Lmaokai

November 11, 2017 at 12:24 am

Poor Minghao ;;; I hope he feels better soon and takes as much of a break as he needs, we’ll miss him but health comes first~ <3

And thank you Pledis for letting SVT members rest when they need to