Thank God someone’s asking the important questions

Thank God someone’s asking the important questions

1. ONLY_BOLD_COMMENTS

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

####**I for one welcome the opportunity to go play Fallout with no system requirements**

2. mcdonaldstown

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

It’s crazy for me to realize that someone probably started playing during Vanilla, got addicted, and has played ever since.

3. Rainbow_Coffee

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

I wonder what this guy will do when WoW is officially shut down.

4. Zaku0083

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

I mean if N. Korea really wants to fuck with S. Korea they could take out Blizzard.

5. ProBluntRoller

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

His use of the word flippant makes me think he’s being flippant

6. ShitbirdMcDickbird

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

Nah China’s economy relies on gold farming, so they wouldn’t allow NK to do such a thing in the first place.

7. Brayyn

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

This pretty much sums up the wow forums

8. NotARacistNiglet

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

I tried WoW but only got addicted to the pet battle mini game.

The actual game was a chore of working hours to get the best gear…only for it to be obsolete when the next expansion is released. Maybe I’m spoiled by gameplay from other RPGs, but the raids and boss battles were honestly “meh.” I don’t like games that keep moving the goal post.

I wish they’d make the pet battles a phone game like Hearthstone. Really fun.

9. Darksidedrive

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

If a nuke goes off anywhere near the US there is going to be some men in green suits to pull your fat ass out from behind your screen, put you through 10 weeks of hell then send you to some shithole halfway across the world where you can play call of duty but for keeps.

10. justinsroy

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

Only 9005 points? Why should he care…silly casuals.

Edit: The current top player is 29005 according to: https://www.wowprogress.com/apoints/. So even as I joke, he still is very far behind (every achievement is worth between 5 and 50 points and a total of 5418 achievements existing although some are no longer obtainable).

And yes, I know achievements aren’t everything, I played long enough and didn’t really care unless it was a mount/item/title achieve.

11. xXDragon_BloodXx

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

I can’t believe people are calling it a war.. More like… There was an air raid. N.K. has been sent back to the dark age.

No muss, no fuss.

12. Voltar66

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

Can you say “cognitive dissonance”?

13. bjb406

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

I think if there were a nuclear air burst over the pacific coast, wiping out electronics and sending half of the US into the stone age, I think the condition of WoW servers would be the least of our concerns. I think when there is no working electricity for 1000 miles, and you are starving to death because our infrastructure has been damaged to the point we cannot ship food and supplies to each of the hundreds of millions of americans, WoW is not going to cross your mind.

14. gibokilo

Well??

15. dwighthouse

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

North Koreans expect a strong response to a strong threat. That’s how they operate. They make big threats to project strength, but it is a bluff to see where their opponents stand. If the opponent rolls over, they get to do whatever they want, and claim to be the better, whether or not they actually do anything. If they get a response just as big to them, they back down while trying to look like they lost interest.

North Korea will probably do nothing. If they do something, their entire military will be glassed the next day, without even using nukes, and they know it.

16. Deathlysin

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

I think this all depends on what server Kims on lol

17. Catscratch23

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

Welp… that’s enough internet for today

18. DjaroYT

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

Kim will probably make his own NA WoW server, but the final boss has infinite lives and a picture of his face photoshopped on its head.

19. Macskalacs

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

This should be a troll post… correction: this MUST be a troll post…

20. ycorpse

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

Hi, people gonna die. Lots of people. Can I have their gear when they do? I’ve never played WoW but a nuclear war seems the time to get started and I could have a huge boost on hear, ya know from all the dead people that no longer need them.

Cheers.
    P.S I’m in Europe, how will the world being blown to shit effect my servers?

Thanks

21. Not_my_day151

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

Fallout 5 IRL will be this guy trading bottle caps for power sources to play WoW.

22. dao2

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

Reminds me of some idiot in EvE who got convinced for like 15 minutes that WW3 was happening when the servers went down.

Sad thing is I knew him IRL too though he denied it 😐

23. Dookalignmike

August 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

I’m glad they moved the NA LoL server to Chicago. Nothing is screwing with that unless we lose big time.

24. [deleted]