‘The American Political System’ in a nutshell. | Amazing Articles

‘The American Political System’ in a nutshell.

- the american political system in a nutshell 1000x600 - ‘The American Political System’ in a nutshell.

‘The American Political System’ in a nutshell.

1. SPACE_TREE

November 26, 2017 at 12:15 pm

“I guess my thoughts on abortion are, you know, let’s just all have a good time.”

2. NightTrainDan

**Season 4 Episode 20** *”The Debate”*

3. mochajon

November 26, 2017 at 12:15 pm

I know P&R predicted the 2016 World Series, but I have always thought that Leslie’s campaign against Bobby Newport was an overlooked irony in the show. Bobby Newport is an entitled child of wealth who steps into politics with no previous experience. He then uses dirty tactics, rumours, and nonsense to tarnish the popularity and reputation of a female career politician, at one point he goes as far as to tamper with the voting machines. I mean does that feel eerily familiar to the rest of you?

4. stegopteryx

November 26, 2017 at 12:15 pm

The social commentary in Parks and Rec is spot on every time. That good writing in its core is what sets that series apart from many shows.

5. kinkadec

November 26, 2017 at 12:15 pm

“What the American public doesn’t know is what makes them the American public”
    -Tommy Boy

6. whenrudyardbegan

November 26, 2017 at 12:15 pm

“except for [my candidate] who I vote for because I’m smart”

7. Mighty_ShoePrint

November 26, 2017 at 12:15 pm

I just finished this show for the millionth time tonight. Movies and TV shows don’t usually make me cry but my eyes are constantly welling up with rain nearely every episode after Ben and Chris show up.

8. Interpretive_Kelp

November 26, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Even the bits about the sex scandals with unapologetic politician are relevant.

9. Mathieulombardi

Cus he’s rich?

10. Svartbomull

November 26, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Just finished re-watching for the 5th or 6th time. I cried so any fucking times… So many tears. Often it was several times per episode, it doesn’t even have to be sad! I binged it thus week, roughly a season per day. Woo! Pawnee!!

11. littleant2

November 26, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Do y’all have the video clip? Please post a link…

12. whateverslutinspace

November 26, 2017 at 12:15 pm

well, a poliical system with only two parties is not a democracy at all, but i guess you guys dont give a shit about that, only who is the greatest