The only thing I want in Revival | Amazing Articles

The only thing I want in Revival

The only thing I want in Revival

1. marcoamlabate

November 15, 2017 at 1:06 am

My salsa makes all the pretty girls want to dance and take off their underpants

2. Eliteland17

November 15, 2017 at 1:06 am

I know it’s a joke and all but if we don’t get at least a skit of My Salsa on an album before he calls it quits i’ll be slightly upset

3. elcubismo

November 15, 2017 at 1:06 am

Where did this whole My Salsa as a single thing start? I thought he just thought of something silly to add to the end of My Band

4. wakeofyourlife

November 15, 2017 at 1:06 am

When I was about 6 or 7, my older sister’s friend played this song on a CD in our house. I liked the song and LOVED the “my salsa” verse. I remember telling her I liked it, and asked what “band” that was. She said D12. I asked her to play another song by them, and she did. I don’t know what song she played, but I was upset because it didn’t have “that salsa guy” in it yet.

Hearing the “salsa” verse was the first time music actually SOUNDED like music to me as opposed to just “background noise”, funnily enough.

The first song I ever enjoyed in my entire life was My Band.

5. kxng_jaykay

November 15, 2017 at 1:06 am

I want “What Time U Suckin It” cuz if not the album trash.

6. EpicJulesRules

November 15, 2017 at 1:06 am

He answered “What do you say to someone you hate?” On the last album, let’s have a little hope here

7. blu1996

November 15, 2017 at 1:06 am

I want a My Salsa skit or freestyle/cypher with other rappers. Like it could just be one long beat like Big Seans Control. Get Sean and Kung Fu Kenny on there and we’d have a banger. A RTJ feature on a track like that would be dope as hell to.

8. moix12345

November 15, 2017 at 1:06 am

Ohhhhhh my salsa

9. IsaiahChavezCA

November 15, 2017 at 1:06 am

Where did everybody go?

10. u_C_m

November 15, 2017 at 1:06 am

lol this looks like a character from mario odyssey. Forgive me, I played too much the last few days..

11. Menno-Denis