Yūji Ōno – Theme From Lupin III 89′ [Jazz] (1989) | Amazing Articles

Yūji Ōno – Theme From Lupin III 89′ [Jazz] (1989)

Yūji Ōno – Theme From Lupin III 89′ [Jazz] (1989)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWoFVxvjPU0View Source

Load More By

1. giorgio_95

August 8, 2017 at 11:45 pm

I have all the lupin soundtracks and yuji ohno discography, it’s like 100 gb of stuff, if someone is interested pm me

2. Cobajonicle

August 8, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Everything Yuji has made for the Lupin series is gold. Here’s a spotify link of his for anyone interested in further listening: https://open.spotify.com/artist/7xIfi0ePXzLGlYO5lFjnvu

3. Megazone23pt2

August 8, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Good stuff. Funny Walk in Old Fashion is another song in the franchise I find a lot of fun to listen to.https://youtu.be/4d9uP-iCV1M

4. RDMPlaysGames

August 8, 2017 at 11:45 pm

I used to love this show, had completely forgotten about it!

5. Hejin57

August 8, 2017 at 11:45 pm

This is an anime I keep meaning to start, but wow, this music is top class.

6. lli32

August 8, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Cowboy Bebop, a similarly styled anime made later on, also has some really fantastic (and jazzy) pieces all composed by Yoko Kanno. Check out Tank! By Seatbelts (the group made by Kanno to specifically make music for the show).

Fun fact Shinichiro Watanabe the director was a fan of Lupin III and modeled some of his characters for Bebop after ones in Lupin. Though I personally feel they were a little more complex and “adult” in Bebop.

7. Appraisal-CMA

August 8, 2017 at 11:45 pm

…and I wonder why I love the music from Cowboy Bebop so much. Lupin the 3rd is fantastic. Castle of Cagliostro one of my all time faves. It’s a shame Lupin isn’t more well-known here in the states. Long live 🐒👊

8. fuzzyflosser

August 8, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Is this actually good? Watched the first ep and was laughably bad. Does it get better or is it just not to my taste?